Analyst, Mergers and Acquisitions:S:CAN:1134
Your ideas move people.
At Bombardier, our thousands of employees on five continents work together to move the world forward, one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we will provide you with an environment where it can grow into a unique product or an exceptional customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Analyst, Mergers and Acquisitions
Based in Montreal’s downtown Corporate Office, you will report to the Vice President, Mergers and Acquisitions (M and A).
As a member of a highly skilled and active M and A group, the responsibilities will include, performing activities as part of M and A projects defined by the Vice President, Mergers and Acquisitions. Transactions include a wide range of strategic activities, including but not limited to acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures, partnerships, investments and other strategic or financial transactions.
M and A activities consist of leading transactions from initial feasibility assessment through to transaction close and involves managing multi:disciplinary teams of internal and external experts across various geographies.
As an Analyst, Mergers and Acquisitions, you will perform the following activities:
– Supporting on M and A projects initiation, including project planning, staffing, and budgeting
– Supporting the development of M and A project business cases and providing recommendations in relation to transaction feasibility and the parameters under which deals should be pursued
– Supporting business valuations, including building financial models
– Supporting on financial, commercial and contractual structuring to ensure deal deliverability, meeting of Bombardier’s objectives and optimal allocation of risks
– Partaking in the assessment of business carve:out and integration requirements , including financial, contractual and operational aspects and supporting transaction teams towards successful execution of carve:outs and integrations
– Supporting the drafting of transaction marketing documentation (Teasers, Information Memorandums etc.).Partaking in drafting sessions and management rehearsals for investor presentations
– Supporting financial, legal, tax, commercial and operational teams in conducting due diligence activities, including external resources where applicable.
– Supporting on the drafting and negotiation of transaction documentation including Memorandums of Understanding, Letters of Intent, Share Purchase Agreements, Asset Purchase Agreements, Shareholder Agreements, in particular, the commercial and financial provisions of the agreements
– Proactively and regularly seeking input, advice and direction from more senior members of the M and A team. Ensuring senior M and A input in the planning of deliverables. Ensuring deliverables are subject to appropriate levels of review and sign:off
– Collecting market intelligence through ongoing research of industry news, publications and analyst reports and participating in earning calls for major competitors and targets
– Inspiring a culture of collaboration, openness, transparency, inclusiveness and results
As our ideal candidate:
– You have recently completed your undergraduate degree in Finance, Engineering, Commerce or any other relevant specialisation ;
– Relevant professional experience in an investment bank, a transaction advisory practice or the corporate development / M and A department of a corporation is preferable;
– A professional designation such as CA, CFA or an MBA or any other relevant designation is a plus;
– You have strong quantitative and analytical skills;
– You have good business acumen;
– You are able to work within short deadlines and under pressure;
– You have excellent spoken and written communication skills in both French and English;
– You are flexible in your schedule and available to travel up to 15 of your time;
– You have excellent knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerP
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.tiptopjob.com/jobs/67600268_job.asp?source=trovit