The job holder has to provide cost efficient, customer focused and well controlled service delivery to both internal and external customers. The job holders responsibilities extend to managing Operations of the unit and to make SCB UAE the bank of choice for our customers. The job holder is also requested to provide necessary support to payment centre in the HUB.
* Ensure all the transactions handled in CPC are checked and processed for authenticity (as to source, value, SC Star etc) and are disposed off strictly as per remitters instructions.
* To ensure that the department gets a satisfactory audit rating in all external / internal reviews
* To develop payment service products and position the processing centre as a revenue generator.
* Avoid revenue leakage and ensure that there are no debits to P and L Accounts without appropriate authority
* Ensure there is no revenue leakage in respect of tariff to payment instructions.
* Support GSSC from country for all processing related activities (query resolution and other decisions which country needs to take).
* Guide GSSC to minimize cost per transaction by ensuring that all messages are accurate and straight through to all correspondents worldwide and as per SC star format.
* To provide high quality service to our stakeholders and customers.
* To develop key working relationships with internal customers and support units etc.
* To achieve set targets in terms of Service standard for customer transactions
* To provide advisory service to large corporate customers in the UAE and other customers on best methods of transferring money to exchange controlled countries
* To ensure that all risks and losses related to payment services are identified, documented and registered in Phoenix.
* Living the values of SCB at all times
* Ensure adherence on an ongoing basis to all requirements of KYC/AML as may be issued from time to time.
* Ensure all practices within the unit comply with risk and compliance procedures minimizing any operational loss in respect of all activities. Ensure controls are in place and operational risk is managed across the portfolio according to group policy
* Ensure that all internal account reconciliation escalations are addressed on a daily basis and correction entries passed where required eg sundry, erroneous, csa accounts etc.
* To ensure that any nostro unreconciled entries escalated are kept to a minimum and are resolved on a daily basis.
* Ensure that turnaround times in respect of processing various transactions are met on a constant basis as per agreed SLA with respective units
* Ensure that all enquiries / complaints are resolved within agreed turnaround time
* Meet the departmental operation budget by ensuring that the cost of providing services are tracked and controlled in relation to the budgets set for these activities. Always look for ways and means to control cost per transaction and that includes monitoring cost on courier, communication and other misc. expenses.
* Motivate and train staff to ensure performance is optimized. Drive productivity improvement across the department operations where possible.
* Initiate and drive service improvements across the portfolio as part of the Groups out serve program.
* Be aware of all policies and procedures for CMO processing and products
* Ensure compliance to sanctions, AML, KYC policies periodically given by the group
* Develop good knowledge and understanding of the Groups CMS policy and other bank procedures
* Successfully complete projects for which responsible, and also provide active support wherein contribution is required as a participant / stakeholder.
* Act as custodian for Bank keys as and when required.
* Act as a bulk stock custodian as and when required.
* Act as BCP alternate DCC for CMO and undertake duties that this role requires.
* Act as backup for the other supervisory desks.
* To ensure Call back verification of customer OTT and Book transfer instructions
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.tiptopjob.com/jobs/54175256_job.asp?source=trovit