Req Id 69201 : Posted 05/30/2017 : Cash Services : Cash Logistics/Non:Armored Group : Canada : Ontario : Mississauga
** Interested in this position Come meet our recruitment team on Wednesday, May 31 2017 for our Carrer day at GardaWorld Training center (unit 2), 2345 Stanfield Road, Mississauga, Ontario L4Y 3Y3. Follow this link for more information on the event: bit.ly/2qg2zEa ***
We have immediate opportunities for casual Cash Processors for our Cash Services Division in Mississauga.
Your mission at GardaWorld:
As a cash room processor you will be responsible to deliver exceptional service to our customers by efficiently and accurately processing their currencies, coins and other negotiable documents on a daily basis. bit.ly/2kctScb
As a member of our dynamic team, you will work in our Cash Services Division which is the fastest:growing North American currency processor.
* Safe work environment with efficient equipment
* Ideal job for a person with experience in cash handling
* On:site parking
* International company offering many career opportunities
On a typical day you will:
* Enter contents of customer’s ABM Envelopes, Night deposits or ATM Returns into a cash processing system ensuring a high level of accuracy is maintained at all times.
* Verify and balance contents of deposits, envelopes and shipments.
* Enter and balance cash orders. Prepare for dispatch
* Be guided by appropriate Security regulations in the handling of discrepancies or losses.
* Maintain departmental productivity standards
* Adhere to Operational and Security guidelines.
* Respond to any customer inquiry with priority and courtesy
* Maintain a clean and healthy work environment.
* Notwithstanding the above you may be required to carry out other duties, depending on departmental requirements.
You are the ideal candidate for this position because you are:
* Comfortable to work shifts and on call
* Available for evening and nignt shifts
* Must demonstrate excellent data entry skills (minimum of 8,000 kph of numerical data entry)
* Proficient with Word and Excel
* Committed to safe job performance.
* Reliable, conscientious and responsible
* Highly organized and work with minimal supervision
* Eager to work in a fast:paced environment and to cope with pressure and tight timelines
Successful applicants will undergo aptitude testing, medical screening and full investigative background checks that will include criminal, credit, past employment and personal reference checks.
Interested? Join our workforce
To view other job opportunities the “careers” page of our website at garda/careers
Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, GardaWorld is the world’s largest privately owned security services company. We operate across a range of highly focused business solutions including cash services, protective services and aviation services. Over 62,000 highly trained, dedicated professionals serve clients in North America, Latin America, Europe, Africa, Asia and the Middle East.
GardaWorld has great opportunity for personal growth and advancement, fosters a collaborative environment, and encourages team cooperation. You can make a difference in a company that gives you latitude to deliver the best customer service.
We are an equal opportunity employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, handicap disability or any other protected status
We thank all candidates for their interest; however we will communicate only with the selected candidates.
GardaWorld operates a 24/7 schedule every day of the year allowing us to accommodate many individual personal needs.
Thank you for your interest for GardaWorld however we will only communicate with the selected candidates.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.tiptopjob.com/jobs/67684439_job.asp?source=trovit