Work Area: Software:Development Operations
Expected Travel: 0 : 10
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device : SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
As part of the global Product Infrastructure team your responsibilities will be varied. You will be part of the vision of providing a scalable Product Infrastructure as a Service product which is team, product and infrastructure agnostic and implemented using a DevOps approach.
You will be working in a team of specialists working on Continuous Delivery solutions that go beyond the status quo. Thinking outside the box will help you and all of us to deliver solutions that match the needs of our customers, i.e. development teams across the globe when it comes to development infrastructure.
– Have a good track record in inventing and implementing innovative solutions in his field of experience and within a team based environment
– Experience with implementing CI Systems
– Experience with Continuous Delivery processes
– Experience of cloud automation tools like Chef, Puppet, Ansible or Salt Stack
– Experience with system orchestration including provisioning, monitoring and logging
– Working knowledge of containerization and virtualization using tools like Docker, Vagrant, etc.
– Sound knowledge of modern scripting languages
– Good knowledge of Linux System Administration
– Professional experience in software development using modern system languages (e.g. Java)
– Practical experience with SCM Tools like Git and build tools like Ant/Maven
– Deep understanding of branching and merging strategies
– Practical experience/understanding of agile concepts (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, pair programming) and lean principles
– Strong problem solving skills with the ability to drill down to the code level
– Bachelor degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent Collegial/University degree
SAPS DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e:mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case:by:case basis.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.tiptopjob.com/jobs/67590731_job.asp?source=trovit