Customer Engagement Manager:MAR005825
MSD is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company : one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
Customer Engagement Manager
Former MCM Mgr
In a fast changing and highly competitive environment, it is essential to transform how we execute marketing and promotion to better meet customer needs and improve business result. As part of the Customer Engagement Area, the Customer Engagement Manager will create, build, pilot and execute Customer engagement Plan focused on increasing the level of quality of customer engagement, optimizing campaign programs and improving customer experience and performance.
In this role, the Customer Engagement Mgr. will support the Brand Marketing and will be responsible to ensure the alignment and collaboration mainly with Business Intelligence, Market Research, Campaign Management and Customer Solutions.
Key responsibilities include and are not limited to the following:
– Perform in:depth analysis of customer:level engagement data which will be rendered in an Engagement Metrics Dashboards.
– Identify trends, leverage marketing and customer segmentation and other marketing tools to create and optimize campaign programs and customer engagement journeys.
– Support Brand Marketing in the digital campaign definition ensuring the end to end governance.
– Collaborate with key stakeholders and agencies to recommend channel.
– Leverage third:party research and emerging trends to inform and support recommendations.
– Monitor campaign performance vs. objectives utilizing the Dashboards
– Identify campaign optimization opportunities while in:flight
– Evaluate new engagement opportunities to expand / enhance customer experience
– Experience in looking for trends in data, segmentation analysis, monitoring campaign progress and identifying intervention points : to drive business results
– Multi:Channel Marketing experience, including Advance Digital capabilities expertise (email, web, mobile, some, etc) Campaign Management and privacy/consent considerations.
– Campaign Management experience with the ability to put together relevant, effective and actionable recommendations
– Experience using problem solving and analytical skills to identify business solutions
– Proven experience in a customer:focuses environment
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong project management experience and ability to work independently and effectively with tight deadlines in a fast:paced environment.
– Ability to lead, advocate and collaborate across various functions : at all levels
– Attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
– Marketing fundamentals, understanding marketing objectives and imperatives, promotion process knowledge/appreciation
– Strong change management skills (building interest, advocacy and alignment)
– Solid leadership and collaboration, experience influencing others, conflict resolutions, open to learn for others.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office : Outlook, Word, Powerpoint, Excel
– Proficiency in English spoken and written
– 10 Travel
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of