Location: Brossard, QC, CAN
Duration: 1+ Months
* The position encompasses translation of customer requirements to design inputs, manufacturability and serviceability.
* 15 years relevant work experience
* Experience (work or educational background) in machine design or civil design
* Experience (work or educational background) with software PDMS or 3D CAD tool
* Basic understanding of materials, properties, and manufacturing processes
* Member of OIQ and PEGNL
* Language French and English.
* Working with cross:functional teams to complete subsystem and system verification and validation
* The Development Engineer is responsible for mechanical design of cable trays.
* The Development Engineer is responsible for mechanical design of various pressurized oil systems.
* Bachelors Degree in
Dedicated to Manpower. Committed to People.
Since 1970, we have been bringing the energy industrys people and projects together. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, we strive to be the premier choice for energy job opportunities around the world. We are industry experts and have worked with the leading EPC, Operating and Service companies on upstream, midstream and downstream developments. Today, we have operations in over 20 countries supported by key regional offices in Brazil, Canada, Romania, Singapore, the United Kingdom and the United States. Over the last 40+ years, we have developed our services to encompass more than recruitment and job placement to ensure our employees enjoy a successful and rewarding career. We focus on delivering superior recruitment and employee management, global mobility and project life:cycle solutions.
Whether you have a background as an Administrative Assistant, a Mechanical Engineer or a Piping Designer, your energy expertise is needed at G.A.S. Global. We want you to be a part of the G.A.S. Global team.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.tiptopjob.com/jobs/67683061_job.asp?source=trovit