If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a digital marketing intern to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. You will be working with the digital marketing manager to create and implement a strong growth strategy.
This will be a full time PAID internship position for the course of 4 months which can potentially lead to a full time offer.
* Design, build and maintain our social media presence for all 4 brands
* Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
* Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
* Collaborate with internal teams and freelancers to create landing pages and optimize user experience
* Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
* Evaluate emerging technologies.
* Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
* Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
* Moderate all user:generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
* Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
* Collaborate with other members (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
* BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field or currently in the process of obtaining
* Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
* Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
* Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
* Excellent consulting, writing, editing
(photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
* Fluency in English
* Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
* Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
* Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
* Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
* Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
* Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
* Strong analytical skills and data:driven thinking
* Up:to:date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Workplace and Benefits
We work from a quiet condo at Yonge:Finch with a nice balcony.
Monthly TTC pass will be provided
Free Drinks, Coffee and Snacks on the premises.
Start up culture : recognition, autonomy, and easy access to management
Work with young passionate and curious individuals.
SMART risk taking will be appreciated.
for this position, please send your resume to
At Krasr, we currently focus on retail, and wholesale of over 20 products under 4 brands primarily online in multiple channels. We have a small team in Dubai and India and are in the process of hiring to form a team here in Toronto to take it to the next level. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about working for a company in the initial stages of setting up and are willing to OWN their role in the company where both your success and failures will be recognized.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.tiptopjob.com/jobs/67680066_job.asp?source=trovit