Req Id 69482 : Posted 04/28/2017 : Protective Services : Administration : Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Employee Engagement Manager : Protective Services
Our team is growing and we are looking for Employee Engagement Manager : Protective Services based in Mississauga, Ontario.
Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, GardaWorld is the world’s largest privately owned security services company. We operate across a range of highly focused business solutions including cash services, protective services and aviation services.
We are looking for an energetic, self:motivated individual to drive initiatives for employee engagement both within the support team and the operations group.
* Free parking
* Full benefit plan
* Dynamic and fast paced environment within a growing business
* On the job training plus a network of support staff to help you achieve your goals
You will be responsible of:
* Promote Client retention through employee retention and improved operational performance through employee engagement initiatives
* Support and deploy corporate and local engagement initiatives
* Develop and administer retention initiatives and special events
* Develop and maintain employee tools (Standing Orders etc.), utilizing best practices and a culture of continuous improvement
* Manage logistical requirements; including control of budget for administrative supplies
* Supports special projects and branch initiatives
* Perform clerical functions as:needed required
You are the ideal candidate because you possess:
* Bachelors degree
* Excellent communication skills; strong English written and verbal skills
* Excellent computer skills and proficiency with MS Office
* Self:motivated, enthusiastic individual able to take initiative
* Ability to work odd hours from time to time
Interested? Join our workforce
for this position or view other job opportunities the “careers” page of our website at jobs.garda/
Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, GardaWorld is the world’s largest privately owned security services company. We operate across a range of highly focused business solutions including cash services, protective services and aviation services. Over 62,000 highly trained, dedicated professionals serve clients in North America, Latin America, Europe, Africa, Asia and the Middle East.
GardaWorld has great opportunity for personal growth and advancement, fosters a collaborative environment, and encourages team cooperation. You can make a difference in a company that gives you latitude to deliver the best customer service.
We are an equal opportunity employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, handicap disability or any other protected status
We thank all candidates for their interest; however we will communicate only with the selected candidates.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.tiptopjob.com/jobs/67593261_job.asp?source=trovit