Requisition ID: 5462
With over six decades of business and technical experience in the mining, energy, and infrastructure sectors, we understand that challenges are changing rapidly in every industry. We respond quickly with solutions that are smarter, more efficient, and innovative. We draw upon our 9,000 staff with experience in over 150 countries to challenge the status quo and create positive change for our clients, our employees, and the communities we serve.
Role Title: Home Office and Site Project Support Coordinator
Reports To: Project Support Group Lead
Under the leadership of the project Document Manager and Lead Project Support Coordinator and in compliance with standards, Project Support Coordinators (PSCs) are responsible for supporting project participants in capturing all correspondence and uncontrolled project documents in the EDMS.
PSCs are responsible for assisting the project Lead PSC in all document management activities and other project administration tasks as required by the project teams.
The document management responsibilities, duties and reporting lines of a site PSC are the same as the home office PSC or as required by the Construction Manager and the project.
2. Key Responsibilities
PSCs are responsible for understanding and supporting all project functional groups in:
* Interrogating the PLP Library, project specific procedures and templates to develop documents using the correct project template and accurately registering the documents in the EDMS
* Supporting all project participants in complying with project procedures and using the EDMS to capture project documents
EDMS Document Management Tasks
* Understanding and complying with each functional groups procedures
* Formatting and quality checking project documentation
* If required formatting and collating proposal documents
* Registering, allocating document numbers for correspondence and uncontrolled documents and storing documents in the correct EDMS folders
* As required, dragging project emails and media files to the EDMS using the drag and drop functionality of the EDMS
* Distributing correspondence and other uncontrolled documents to clients, external parties, and project participants as defined in the project distribution matrix
* Assisting functional leads and groups in creating and updating organization charts, developing work plans, adding data and extracting data from other project systems when requested such as the reporting tool, engineering systems, project controls systems etc
* Scanning hard copy documentation received from external parties or internal parties and registering in the EDMS
* Auditing and reviewing the accuracy of document management attributes in the EDMS
* Checking and tagging duplications in the EDMS and hard copy filing as superseded or cancelled
* Registering Contractual documents between Hatch and Client in EDMS and filing the original signed hard copy.
Other PSC Support and Administrative Tasks
* Scheduling and coordinating meetings
* Planning and booking travel
* Arranging for translations of minutes of meetings, reports, correspondence and other non:technical documents as required
* Office management duties as required
* Reception duties as required
* Training other PSCs in project processes and EDMS tools
* Other data input or data management tasks as requested by the project.
3. Qualifications and Experience
Advanced level in the following applications:
? MS Outlook, MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
? Internet Explorer, Adobe Acrobat and WinZip
* Previous experience with document management systems and engineering process
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.tiptopjob.com/jobs/67610249_job.asp?source=trovit