CRG Geneva Health has an excellent opportunity for experienced General Laboratory Technologists to work in the UAE.
What the role involves:
* Performing duties as assigned or requested by the Laboratory Director / Manager or designate
* Referring all clinical interpretations to the respective Clinical Laboratory Consultants.
* Performing and reporting tests on patients specimens in accordance with laboratory policies and procedures
* Performing and interprets tests at all complexity levels
procedural, and problem solving aspects
* Correlating abnormal laboratory data with pathological states, determines the validity of test results and the need for additional tests
* Communicating test results, reference ranges, specimen requirements, and other pertinent information to authorized sources
* Performing clinical laboratory testing in an efficient manner
* Assisting the Lead Technologist with educational and training programs for employees regarding equipment usage, new protocols, patient safety, and career development
* Assisting the Lead Technologist in programs for performance improvement, efficiency and productivity, employee engagement and patient experience
You will need to have:
* British/UE Passport
* British/UE qualifications : Bachelors Degree in Biomedical Science
* Minimum of two years experience in hospital settings
* Current Registration
* Ability to effectively manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously
* Strong oral and written communication skills
CRG Geneva Health is one of the leading NHS Framework providers, supplying qualified Nursing, ODPs and Healthcare Assistants to public and private sector organisations, such as the NHS, private hospitals, care homes and residential living environments. We specialise in the supply of temporary or permanent qualified Nurses, ODPs and Healthcare workers.
You will be recruited by CRG Geneva Health as a General Laboratory Technologist to work in Abu Dhabi area.
* Tax free salary
* Free furnished accommodation
* Flights included
* Private Health care Insurance
* Bonus scheme
Apply your CV to us to : or call our branch on 025 You can also apply online on our website, crghealthcare.uk.
CRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
Not the job for you? We have various temporary and permanent CRG Geneva Health roles across the country. Visit our website crghealthcare.uk to find a job to suit you.
Subject to terms and conditions. For referral bonus, see crghealthcare.uk/healthcare:refer:a:friend:terms for more details.
This vacancy is based in the UAE. CRG operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK/EU residents and eligible to work in the UK/EU. Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.tiptopjob.com/jobs/53353854_job.asp?source=trovit