Area of Interest: EN : Geotechnical Engineering, Soil and Rock Mechanics
Job Type: Full Time
of Positions: 1
Education (Minimum): Bachelor Degree
Posted Date: 3/29/2017
Experience (Years): 3
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to continue to develop their skills set as they will be responsible for the following:
* Leading and managing pavement engineering projects for the province (MTO) , municipalities, and private developers, from the proposal stage, to planning and directing the field program, through data analysis and reporting to deliver solutions to our clients;
* Providing technical direction to project and junior engineers; and,
* Managing our client relationships, including business and new client development to expand the scope of our existing services.
While the primary focus will be on pavement and infrastructure projects related to the transportation sector, this position will also require the person to work with other groups within Golder’s multidisciplinary GTA Operations
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
* A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Geological (Geotechnical) engineering or Certified Engineering Technologist with relevant Pavement and Geotechnical experience;
* Registration or eligibility for registration as a Professional Engineer or Ontario Association of Certified Engineering Technicians and Technologists;
* Three or more years of relevant pavement engineering experience is required.
* Highly developed and proven business development skills in Canada;
* Proven capabilities in all aspects of pavement engineering is essential, and knowledge of broader aspects of geotechnical engineering as applicable multi:disciplinary projects is an asset;
* Experience in AASHTO design software would be an advantage;
* Experience or aptitude for proposal writing, client development, working in a team setting against tight timelines, and other skills appropriate to consulting;
* Excellent communication skills (both oral and written); and,
* Strong people skills and an ability to work in a team environment
* Strong organizational skills
Regularly ranked as one of the best companies to work for.
As a global, employee:owned organisation with over 50 years of experience, Golder Associates is driven by our purpose to engineer earth’s development while preserving earth’s integrity. From more than 160 offices worldwide, our over 6000 employees deliver solutions that help our clients achieve their sustainable development goals by providing a wide range of independent consulting, design and construction services in our specialist areas of earth, environment and energy..
No phone calls please. We thank all the individuals who expressed interest. Only those individuals who are selected for interviews will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.tiptopjob.com/jobs/67600217_job.asp?source=trovit