You will help implementing the QMS (Quality management system).
Execute validation and qualification protocols per related SOPs and assures that acceptance criterion related to validation and qualification protocols are met.
Location: Barcelona area (Spain)
Working language: English
Start Date: ASAP
YOU WILL WORK ON:
– Creation of client’s directives and SOPS across functions based on guidance from the senior consultant.
– Provide support in policy and procedure creation and updating required documents.
– Support Q&V activities on IT Projects as requested by senior consultant.
– At least 3 years’ experience working for the similar position in the Pharmaceutical or Health industry.
– Fluent in English (excellent verbal communication and technical writing skills) Spanish is a plus
– Experience writing SOPS and designing processes in a complex, fast paced environment.
– Good knowledge of IT Quality processes and governance.
– Experience with MS Word, MS Powerpoint, and Visio is required.
– Experience in LEAN processes a plus.
– Planning and Organization: Excellent planning and prioritization skills with the ability to multi-task and adapt.
– Analytical Problem Solving: Ability to identify, define and resolve problems using a structured methodology.
– Technical Expertise: Thorough understanding of validation concepts, current and emerging trends.
This will be a long term relationship and we will be particularly interested to hear from local candidates or keen to work in Barcelona area on a long term basis.