CRG Geneva Health has an excellent opportunity for experienced MRI Technologists to work in the UAE. The position is responsible for performing MRI exams and procedures on patients of all ages while maintaining patient safety
What the role involves:
* Preparing and checking patient prior to MRI procedure
* Instructing patient regarding MRI procedures, equipment and exam to ensure understanding and cooperation
* Performing MRI imaging procedures and adjusts the system and sequences to obtain the most effective identification and presentation of anatomic structures and abnormalities
* Archiving digital data and images for physicians and radiologists to review and dictate
* Monitoring equipment and system operations
* Setting up and adjusting MRI equipment and systems
* Troubleshooting problems related to image quality and reports unresolved problems or issues to technical staff
* Ensuring that exam rooms are clean and equipped with appropriate supplies and equipment required for each patient
You will need to have:
* British/UE Passport
* British/UE qualifications : Bachelors Degree in Radiography
* Current Registration
* Minimum of four (4) years post graduate MRI experience in an acute hospital is required
* Knowledge of cross:sectional anatomy and related pathologic processes
* Ability to communicate effectively with physicians and radiologists to coordinate proper imaging of patients
* Ability to work independently with little or no direct supervision
* Strong oral and written communication skills
CRG Geneva Health is one of the leading NHS Framework providers, supplying qualified Nursing, ODPs and Healthcare Assistants to public and private sector organisations, such as the NHS, private hospitals, care homes and residential living environments. We specialise in the supply of temporary or permanent qualified Nurses, ODPs and Healthcare workers.
You will be recruited by CRG Geneva Health as MRI Technologist to work in Abu Dhabi area.
* Tax free salary
* Free furnished accommodation
* Flights included
* Private Health care Insurance
* Bonus scheme
Apply your CV to us to : or contact Maggie on 025 You can also apply online on our website, crghealthcare.uk.
CRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
Not the job for you? We have various temporary and permanent CRG Geneva Health roles across the country. Visit our website crghealthcare.uk to find a job to suit you.
Subject to terms and conditions. For referral bonus, see crghealthcare.uk/healthcare:refer:a:friend:terms for more details.
This vacancy is based in the UAE. CRG operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK/EU residents and eligible to work in the UK/EU. Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.tiptopjob.com/jobs/53546526_job.asp?source=trovit