Country: Spain Job Function: Marketing and Communications
State / Province: Spain Position Type: Full time
City / Location: Zaragoza Brand: adidas Group
Relocation: No Selection
At adidas Group, our love of sport drives who we are and what we do. But just as a ball is more than leather and thread, and a shoe more than padding and plastic, we are bigger than our products. We don’t just work to create faster shoes and lighter fabrics: We strive to help athletes everywhere perform their best. We believe that it’s hard work inventing the future of sport, and that’s why we love it; that when you push your limits, you make it possible for others to push theirs.
At adidas Group, this drive it what connects us, whether we’re working for TaylorMade, adidas, Reebok, or Rockport. We’re all working toward a future motivated by passion, original thinking, and the desire to build upon a proud legacy.
From design to production to logistics to technology, every role in all our brands is connected to this. Our roles span the range of our brands, as well as spanning the globe. No matter what you do, or what country or city you do it in, your work helps make greatness possible.
Purpose and Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Support category business success within guidelines set by WE BUs and Global through execution of a robust category plan. Act as category expert and key contact for category in respective location.
* Represent the brand and the respective BU internally and externally (Sports Marketing assets, key customers, media, consumer)
* Key contact to local sales teams and category champions on range specific topics and concepts
* Assist and input into WE BU on local ranging and forecasting topics such as data, mark:up, pricing maintenance, segmentation, etc.
* Give input on country price:grouping and submit requests exception throughout the pricing process
* Manages sample order process in alignment with WE (as long as there is not a WE set up in place)
* Assist unique WE catalogue is used across respective locations and support on its local maintenance and translation if needed
* Consult and brief on consistent Showroom concept across location to ensure strategy and guidelines are followed
* Support and act as BU ambassador and local expert of the decisions within cluster business plan process in alignment with WE
* Support local allocation split process if not defined by WE by channel, account and doors
* Key contact to Brand activation teams on GTM process
* Act as local “Lead”:Country expert and input into WE business opportunities for respective location
* Explore and drive business opportunities together with the local sales teams
* Ensure local input for country market analytics and development areas
* Support WE Sales Launch events in alignment with WE BU
* Jointly work with WE BU to strategically define participation, support and attendances for cluster pre:line and sell:in
* Tailor and execute WE category plan in alignment with WE BU (product, communication tools, activation tools, Sports Marketing support, etc.) to respective Sales team, in order to support sell:in process
* Contribute and input to the creation of strategic business plan together with WE BU
* Tailor and review local sell:in tools to ensure consistency across WE and drive minimization of customized solutions.
* Drive consistent and centralized WE reports (sell:out/in, orderbook, assets, etc.)
* Monitor local SpoMa compliance and knowledge transfer to SpoMa/Sales/Other functions
* Lead and execute local asset management with other local functions(meetings, local processes, article creation)
* Pro:active ambassador for the category and collaborate with Key City Manager (support, represent BU, etc.)
* Maintains regular analytics on the sell:in and sell:through performance of respective category (analytical support from Finance team)
* To plan and host timely team meetings in key citie