The Railway industry today is characterized by both a strong and sustained growth across the world. The trends that drive this are well known: environmental challenges, population growth, urbanization and increasing demands for mobility.
With 6BEUR of Sales and around 30,000 employees based in over 60 countries, Alstom develop and market the most complete range of systems, equipment and services offered today in the railway sector. Today we offer our customers solutions that feature a seamless blend of diverse technologies, ensuring optimal interfaces, along with flexible implementation and real synergy in innovation.
Project Installation Manager (PrIM)
Purpose of the Job
Plan and manage all Installation activities for the project in support to the Project Manager ensuring application of the Project’s Strategy (including QCD commitment) and compliance with TIS strategy, policies, standards, local regulations and professional standards.
Pro:actively manage internal interfaces with Project’s Core Team (Engineering, Industrial, Supply Chain, Quality, EHS, Procurement, Sourcing, Test and Commissioning, etc) and external technical interfaces with Partners, Third Parties and Customers. Attend to Core Team Meetings.
– Deliver/Analyse Installation Documentation (Review Bill of Installation Materials / Quantities, Installation Plan, Method Statement’s availability, Installation Checklist Template availability, Subcontractors Evaluations, Planned 4M Checklists, Special Process Identification, Full:filed Installation Checklists, KPIs, NC).
– Manage and allocate the overall budget for the Installation WP. Attend WP reviews with PM.
– Assist Sourcing Departments (Focus on Installation supplier) and the Tender Department.
– Prepare and manage Installation works on field (installation personnel, on:site/field warehouse) including Installation supplier/subcontractor/client. Manage Alstom Installation team of supervisors and workers.
– Ensure Alstom’s EHS policies on field with guidance and support from the Project EHS Manager.
– Monitor/manage QCD performance (including EHS and RSA :Railway Safety), report and anticipate issues.
– Based in Madrid, but will be travelling to execute installationprojects in Spain or other countries. (Up to 100 of the time on site/field).
– International worldwide mobility for project execution or project related activities is mandatory.
Why Work for Us? At Alstom we offer you the opportunity to unleash your potential and reinvent yourself. As a future employee, you will have a unique opportunity to drive our organization forward, while continuing to build your career and contribute to the expanding growth of the global railway industry.
More about Alstom alstom
Job Type: Experienced