The Railway industry today is characterized by both a strong and sustained growth across the world. The trends that drive this are well known: environmental challenges, population growth, urbanization and increasing demands for mobility.
With 6BEUR of Sales and around 30,000 employees based in over 60 countries, Alstom develop and market the most complete range of systems, equipment and services offered today in the railway sector. Today we offer our customers solutions that feature a seamless blend of diverse technologies, ensuring optimal interfaces, along with flexible implementation and real synergy in innovation.
DURATION: Temporary Contract.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB.
Perform and ensure activities related to Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety on Rolling Stock Projects.
POSITION IN THE ORGANIZATION.
RAMS Métier, Design Engineering, Rolling Stock and Components.
RAMS Engineer reports directly to RAMS Manager.
KEY NETWORK and LINKS.
Engineering Design Team ( System, Mechanical Integration, Train Control, Validation)
Management (Engineering, Quality, Project, etc).
Internal Interface with RAM and Safety Stakeholders (Suppliers, Other Alstom Participants Units, etc).
– Project Key Milestones achieved on time and in full.
– Safety Criteria and requirements applied on project are demonstrated trough deliverables.
– Perform RAM and Safety Demonstration activities on the project according to ALSTOM and International Standards. Perform Safety analysis, manage Hazard Log, built safety case report. Review RAM, VI and T, T and C activities from a Safety perspective. Reliability Analysis, Reliability Prediction, Capitalization of Reliability data from projects in Operation.
– Defend project safety Criteria in front of internal (QS, Safety Assessor, Project Management) and external (ISA) assessors; define and follow:up action plans to close the findings of the assessors.
– Reinforce RAM and Safety Criteria trough design assessment of Electrical Schematics, Drawings, calculation notes.
JOB REQUIREMENTS : SKILLS and ABILITIES.
– Able to communicate requirements to peers and management, Able to push for actions and recognize areas of improvements.
– Languages: English Required, French is desirable.
Methodologies and Standards.
– Able to perform FMECA, Fault/Event Tree Analysis, Reliability Block Diagrams, Reliability prediction curves.
– Advance Knowledge of EN50126, EN50128, EN50129 and other international related standards.
– Specific Tools: Aralia SIM Tree, Item Toolkit, CATIA V5, DMA.
Why Work for Us? At Alstom we offer you the opportunity to unleash your potential and reinvent yourself. As a future employee, you will have a unique opportunity to drive our organization forward, while continuing to build your career and contribute to the expanding growth of the global railway industry.
More about Alstom alstom
Job Type: Experienced