Req Id 541 : Posted 05/08/2017 : Solutions de sécurité : Security Solutions : Sécurité Physique : Physical Security : Ottawa : Protective Services : Physical Security : Canada : Ontario : Timmins
GardaWorld is Currently Hiring
Your mission at GardaWorld:
As a member of the GardaWorld security family, your primary role is to ensure the safety and security of client holdings, tenants and visitors to the assignment area in a professional and courteous manner. As a member of the GardaWorld security team, you will enjoy regular and diverse interactions, while also being expected to maintain the highest degree of professionalism and customer service when doing so. Further information on these opportunities can be found below
What to expect:
* Regular and competitive industry standard wages : 14.46 : 16.25 per hour
* Free uniform(s)
* Diverse benefits plan through the United Steelworker Union
* Travel pay for distances travelled to and from site locations (Holt and Holloway site only)
* Full:time and Part:time work (days, nights, overnights, weekends)
* Hours ranging from 36:48hrs a week
* A positive and dynamic environment
* On:the:job paid training
* Opportunity for advancement in the security industry, and exposure to the Mining industry
* Ongoing training and development available
What you will be doing:
* Performing property inspections and enforce property laws, client rules, and other regulations
* Detering and responding to incidents on property
* Enforcing client and site rules and regulations
* Liaising with visitors, customers. and the general public on a consistent basis
* Providing customer service information and assist in handling the questions of visitors
* Providing uniformed, physical security to our client and and its customers/visitors.
* Maintaining a positive, productive work environment through positive teamwork.
* Enforcing perimeter security and preventing unauthorized access
What you will need:
* High school diploma or equivalent
* English fluency
* No experience necessary
* First aid and CPR certification
* Possession of a valid Ontario security guard license
* Ontario G class licence with a clean drivers abstract
* Strong customer service skills
* Strong oral and written communications skills
* Available to work shift work, including weekends and overnights as required
* Ability to exercise sound judgement under stressful situations
* Ability to work independently as well as part of a team environment
Sound interesting? Join our ever:growing workforce today
GardaWorlds headquarters are located in Montreal, QC, Canada and is the worlds largest privately owned security services company. We operate across a range of highly focused business solutions including cash services, protective services, and aviation services. GardaWorld has over 62,000 highly trained, dedicated professionals that serve clients in North America, Latin America, Europe, Africa, Asia, and the Middle East.
GardaWorlds Canada Security Corp. is committed to Employment Equity and encourages the equitable participation of all Canadians. If your application is retained and you require any special accommodations during the selection process, please advise us. The personal infirmation provided in your application is protected under the Privacy Act.
We thank all applicatnes for their interest in GardaWorlds Canada Security Corp. however, only those who are selected for further consideration will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.tiptopjob.com/jobs/67576169_job.asp?source=trovit