Req Id 70366 : Posted 05/29/2017 : Protective Services : Physical Security : Canada : Ontario : Ottawa
GardaWorld is Currently Hiring
Your mission at GardaWorld:
As a member of the GardaWorld security family, your primary role is to ensure the safety and security of client holdings, tenants and visitors to the assignment area in a professional and courteous manner. As a member of the GardaWorld security team, you will enjoy regular and diverse interactions, while also being expected to maintain the highest degree of professionalism and customer service when doing so. Further information on these opportunities can be found below
What to expect:
* Regular and competitive industry standard wages from 11.57 : 15.00 per hour
* Free uniform
* Diverse benefits plan
* Full:time and Part:time work
* A positive and dynamic environment
* On:the:job paid training
* Opportunity for advancement in the security industry
* Ongoing training and development available
What you will be doing:
* Interior and exterior patrols
* Conducting daily functions of the security unit including access control, responding to calls for service, and report writing/note taking
* Performing property inspections and enforce property laws, client rules, and other regulations
* Detering and respond to incidents on property
* Enforcing client and site rules and regulations
* Liaising with visitors, customers. and the general public on a consistent basis
* Providing customer service information and assist in handling the questions of visitors
* Providing uniformed, physical security to our client and and its customers/visitors.
* Maintaining a positive, productive work environment through positive teamwork.
What you will need:
* High school diploma or equivalent
* English fluency
* Possession of a valid Ontario security guard license
* First aid and CPR certification
* Bilingualism (French/English) is an asset
* Strong customer service skills
* Strong oral and written communications skills
* Available to work shift work, including weekends and overnights as required
* Ability to exercise sound judgement under stressful situations
* Ability to work independently as well as part of a team environment
* Knowledge of criminal, provincial and federal laws as they pertain to the security industry
Sound interesting? Join our ever:growing workforce today
GardaWorlds headquarters are located in Montreal, QC, Canada and is the worlds largest privately owned security services company. We operate across a range of highly focused business solutions including cash services, protective services, and aviation services. GardaWorld has over 62,000 highly trained, dedicated professionals that serve clients in North America, Latin America, Europe, Africa, Asia, and the Middle East.
GardaWorlds Canada Security Corp. is committed to Employment Equity and encourages the equitable participation of all Canadians. If your application is retained and you require any special accommodations during the selection process, please advise us. The personal infirmation provided in your application is protected under the Privacy Act.
We thank all applicants for their interest in GardaWorlds Canada Security Corp. however, only those who are selected for further consideration will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.tiptopjob.com/jobs/67639056_job.asp?source=trovit