* Plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the strategic project portfolio.
* Work closely with the senior management to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule, co:ordinate with stakeholders as well as other departments for support.*
* Drive the end to end strategic project delivery across AME
* Work with the Regional CIO on strategy packs, senior stakeholder communication and performance packs
* Assist in Business efficiency plans and implementation, cost planning and forecast
* Measure Monitor and Assess, AME ITO score card.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* Assist in development and review of performance of the Regional ITO team and implementation of strategy
* Assist in development of organizational model and management processes to support Regional CIO.
* Assist in tracking business efficiency plans, implementation, cost planning and forecast.
* Preparation of performance packs and scorecards and tracking progress
* Coordination with Group technology, GSSC, country ITO teams, business stakeholders.
* Management and Execution of the actions and follow:up database
* Preparation for key meetings as necessary (internal and external)
* Preparation and execution of communication plan
* Assist the Regional CIO in Annual Planning for ITO AME (including key objectives, areas of focus and key event/ visits for the year)
* Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing, productivity, quality, and customer:service standards; resolving problems;; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
* Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
* Work closely with Group Reg portfolio team to prioritise regulatory requests from Region and ensure that regulatory projects are being tracked and delivered within agreed timelines.
* Ensure solution/cost and timelines are consistent with the requirements and are delivered within agreed SLA with Countries and Region.
* Provide regular regulatory projects status updates to stakeholders across the region and raise escalations when needed
* Conduct governance forums (Review meetings) with regional/country stakeholders to provide overall update on key projects statuses, risks and issues and review projects RAG
* Provide support to county project manager including training and project management methodology throughout project delivery phase
* Run project status update call with Cluster PM and countries PM
* Work with Regional SME and ensure that solution/cost and timelines provided for the projects are in line with the approved reg budget and target architecture modal. End to end project management in terms of planning, resources, cost and governance, ensuring delivery of project within budget and timelines
* Contribute to and review business requirement, solution, functional/system interface requirements;
* Drive required process changes in line with projects requirements in collaboration with operation teams
* Run working groups and project steering groups when applicable , including preparation of project meeting packs, minutes and interim updates with senior stakeholders
* Ensure that issues and risks are appropriately captured and raised, and support establishment of appropriate mitigation / action plans
* Drive resolution of issues throughout project lifecycle
* Identify interdependencies with streams/ other projects and thematic issues that require resolution / escalation
* Drive SIT/UAT with respective Technology Delivery Managers, test teams and business users. Manage post go:live issue resolution
* Ensure all project adhere to Banks project management standard from a quality and control perspective.
Qualifications and Skills
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.tiptopjob.com/jobs/54016424_job.asp?source=trovit