CRG Geneva Health has an excellent opportunity for experienced Ultrasound Technologists to work in the UAE. The position is responsible for performing diagnostic sonographic imaging through the application of non:ionizing, high frequency sound waves for patients of all ages and maintaining safety at all times.
What the role involves:
* Performing ultrasound studies (i.e., obstetrical, abdominal, retroperitoneal, paediatric and vascular)
* Consulting with physician regarding patients medical history and the selection of appropriate procedures and equipment required for proper diagnosis
* Preparing patient for exam and explaining the procedure
* Performing ultrasound exam, maintains appropriate records and completes financial information for each study
* Assisting radiologists with invasive exams and related procedures requiring sterile technique
* Performing checks on ultrasound equipment to ensure proper functioning of equipment and notifying clinical engineers of any equipment malfunctions
* Ensuring that exam rooms are adequately supplied with linen and related medical supplies
* Scheduling emergency patients for diagnostic ultrasound procedures
You will need to have:
* British/UE Passport
* British/UE qualifications : Bachelors Degree in Ultrasound Technology
* Current Registration
* Minimum of four (4) years post graduate experience in ultrasound in an acute care hospital, including doppler, obstetrics/gynaecology and abdominal sonography.
* Ability to interpret clinical data for the establishment and implementation of appropriate patient treatment
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Strong oral and written communication skills
CRG Geneva Health is one of the leading NHS Framework providers, supplying qualified Nursing, ODPs and Healthcare Assistants to public and private sector organisations, such as the NHS, private hospitals, care homes and residential living environments. We specialise in the supply of temporary or permanent qualified Nurses, ODPs and Healthcare workers.
You will be recruited by CRG Geneva Health as Ultrasound Technologist to work in Abu Dhabi area.
* Tax free salary
* Free furnished accommodation
* Flights included
* Private Health care Insurance
* Bonus scheme
Apply your CV to us to : or contact Maggie on 025 You can also apply online on our website, crghealthcare.uk.
CRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
Not the job for you? We have various temporary and permanent CRG Geneva Health roles across the country. Visit our website crghealthcare.uk to find a job to suit you.
Subject to terms and conditions. For referral bonus, see crghealthcare.uk/healthcare:refer:a:friend:terms for more details.
This vacancy is based in the UAE. CRG operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK/EU residents and eligible to work in the UK/EU. Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.tiptopjob.com/jobs/53546525_job.asp?source=trovit